|October 19, 2014|
Coalition of Cobb County Business Associations are presenting the fourth annual Private Party entitled “October Haunt After Hours” at Six Flags Over Georgia. The business event will be held on October 21, 2014 from 4:30 to 8pm.
- Endorsed by 15 Local Business Organizations!
- Select Rides Opened by Six Flags Over Georgia Park President!
- Come Make New Business Contacts, Enjoy Professional Entertainment,
- Costume Contest (costumes not required), and Great Fun & Games!
Any Questions, please contact 770-944-7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come experience Great Networking, Professional Entertainment, American Festival Games, Costume Competition (costumes not required) and Just Plain Fun with your business associates!
Admission is $15 per person and includes food and drinks.
Business-After-Hours events provide great opportunities to network one-on-one in a casual environment with other Chamber members.
The following business associations will also be in attendance:
- Acworth Business Association
- Austell Business Association
- Cobb Chamber
- Douglas County Chamber
- East Cobb Business Association
- Kennesaw Business Association
- Marietta Business Association
- South Cobb Business Association
- Northeast Cobb Business Association
- Paulding Business Association
- Smyrna Business Association
- Vinings Business Association
- West Cobb Business Association
This is a professional networking event and is not appropriate for children. Special food catering plus beer and wine included in admission.
You can pay for tickets in advance at www.cobbafterhours.com until October 19th at midnight. Tickets at the gate will be $30 on the 21st.