Teasley Elementary School will be holding a Town Hall Meeting to discuss discuss upcoming addition and renovation plans for Teasley Elementary.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. at the Teasley Elementary School Main Campus, located at 3640 Spring Hill Road Smyrna, 30080
Ed-SPLOST 4 improvements include the addition of twenty classrooms, a new gymnasium, updates and modifications to the cafeteria and other school facilities.
Special guests will include
- Henry Gomez – CCSD Program Manager
- Dale Gaddis – Area Assistant Superintendent
- Nick Parker – Senior Executive Director, SPLOST
- Charles Sprayberry – SPLOST – South Area Director
- Kynthia Gaines – Construction Manager, South Area
- Balfour Beatty – Construction Company
- John Gross – Architect
Members of the school community, as well as the community at large, are encouraged to attend.