Lights Of Life 2012
The Lights of Life is an annual tradition that was started by Life University and dates back to 1989. They welcome you to come by and see this visual treat that the whole family will enjoy!
The Lights of Life event runs every night from November 22nd through December 31st.
- Sunday-Thursday: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
The Lights of Life is held on the the campus of Life University (Barclay Circle – off Hwy 41 just north of Dobbins AFB, Marietta) just north of Smyrna Vinings.
The cost to enter is $5 per car, $10 per passenger van or $20 per bus. This is a zero-profit operation. Fees cover the cost of the electricity for the lights, as well as the costs associated with the ongoing operations.
They will also have a concession stand open every day, along with a few other attractions.
- Petting Zoo (goats) – Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $3 per person
- Train Rides – Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $3 per person
- Pony Rides (weather permitting) – Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $5 per person
- Santa Claus – Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $12 per person (includes a photo with Santa)
- Jazz band, percussion, brass quintet or choir will be provided by a Cobb County high school from 6-8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for your enjoyment.
For more information or questions about Lights of Life, please call (678) 331-4334.