|August 3, 2012|
|August 4, 2012|
Here’s How It Works:
• Pick up your free Shop Hop “passport” from one of our nine participating stores on Friday or Saturday (August 3rd or 4th). Stores are listed below.
• Get it “stamped” at all nine locations and leave your completed passport at any of the stores by 5 PM this Saturday and your name will be entered in the drawing with prizes totaling $1,500
• Drawing will be held at the Smyrna Birthday Celebration this Saturday, August 4th
Your Shop Hop Passport will have a map route to follow and the addresses of each spot. You can visit them in whatever order you like, but you must visit each of the stores and get your passport stamped at every stop. The shops are:
- Heart & Sole Boutique
- 1275 Concord Rd, Smyrna, GA
- (678) 238-0130
- Unique clothing, creative jewelry, one-of-a-kind shoes
- the honeybee
- 2968 Atlanta Road, Smyrna GA
- (770) 432-5120
- Historic home houses the best in unique art, jewelry, clothing, accessories & gifts
- Jonquil Sporting Goods
- 1848 Spring Road, Smyrna, GA
- (770) 432-1194
- Personal service and the best in team & individual equipment & apparel
- Love Street Gifts and Gardens
- 1295 Concord Road, Smyrna, GA
- (770) 434-8578
- Fresh gifts: local artists, best brands, one-of-a-kind treasures
- Marshmallow Dream
- 1326-B Concord Road, Smyrna GA
- (770) 405-8777
- Luxurious gifts for your little ones, on-site personalization embroidery studio.
- McEntyre’s Bakery
- 1184 Concord Road, Smyrna GA
- (770) 434-3115
- Fifty years of hometown goodness: deli, party trays, cakes, pies, fresh daily specials
- Nest Home and Garden
- 762 Concord Road, Smyrna GA
- (in Dickson Shopping Center)
- Three fabulous floors of fashion, high-end consignment, jewelry, baby gifts, art gallery
- Rev Coffee Roasters
- 1680-B Spring Road, Smyrna GA
- (770) 573-4434
- Community-centric coffee & events: independently owned with world-class taste
- Vickery Hardware
- 881 Concord Road, Smyrna GA
- (770) 435-4567
- Hometown hardware store where customer service is not a department but an attitude!
What you can win
The Grand Prize for 2012′s Shop Hop is $1,000 in shops’ gift cards and certificates. Second ($500) and third prizes ($250) will also be awarded. The drawing will take place Saturday night during Smyrna’s Anniversary Celebration downtown and will be announced that night!
Along the way, though, you also “win” just by visiting the shops – collect a fun “charm” at each stop with a minimum purchase (or purchase the charm for a nominal amount), get freebies and discounts, and enjoy refreshments and conversation!
Grand prize award
The Grand Prize for 2012′s Shop Hop is $1,000 in shops’ gift cards and certificates. Second ($500) and third prizes ($250) will also be awarded. To be entered, you turn in your Passport at any of the nine participating shops stamped with each shop’s special stamp, by 5 pm on Saturday, August 4th.